What should I expect when I visit or attend FCFC?
- You and your family can expect a fun, relevant, genuine experience with the Lord and the great people who make up FCFC. Here are a few things you might want to know.
What will my first visit be like?
- Probably "not church as usual." Depending on your church or religious background or past experiences, we hope your visit to FCFC will be a refreshing, God-filled experience. Our atmosphere is casual, so feel free to wear your jeans and join us!
What is a weekend service like?
- The weekend services are fun, relevant and loaded with worship, the Word and the power of the Spirit. (Our music is a bit loud, so for those who desire, we offer ear plugs at the Info Center.)
Where do I take my kids?
- Once you arrive, our Greeters will help you find the Preschool (Birth-K) or KidzCity (1st-6th grades) check-in areas. We try to make it easy and safe for both parents and kids. We have no doubt, once your kids arrive and get checked-in, they'll have a blast learning about Jesus! Our FCF Kids meet after the adult worship service.
Do you have anything for students?
- Absolutely. The Youth Room is the place to be for SwitchPoint Youth. They meet on Wednesday nights at 7 pm during the week. The Lord is doing something wonderful among our students - they are connecting with God in a real way and their lives are being changed.